Thursday, 7 March 2013

Things to copy from Sonam Kapoor

 Things to copy from Sonam Kapoor is her saree style and I love all her styles. (Yes I am a fan of her dressing). Wait!!!  I wont mind copying her earrings and necklace style too.

Recently at Anuja Chauhan‘s book cine right event she wore Abraham & Thakore sari from their Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. A white blouse which looks some what like a Rajasthani inspired (angrakha) blouse/top with a pain black saree. If you can see here are white side pleats are  visible. And how she added color to entire look by multi bead necklace.


A diva.... WOW...Draped in a white-baby pink saree with white and silver boarder work. Paired with high collared blouse and shiny Elie Saab shrug.  Those pretty earrings and winked eye liners, highlighted cheeks and bold lip shade. She got 10/10. ( ahh I want a saree like this).

She looks ravishing in Anamika khanna a bright red saree with black designer patchwork border. She paired it with designer silverwork long sleeveless blouse. Its seems to be inspired from a ancient war dressing (kawaach types)
I think she really like Anamika Khanna. She wore a draped sari-pants in golden and red front zipper blouse with elbow length sleeves. Very chick and nice combination.

In Masaba Gupta black-white hand marks printed saree. She always experiments with her blouses. A puffed plain blouse. And orange boarder is so eye catching. I love her earing. (I like her all hair styles, she has a long neck so long earrings suits her really well)
Orange crape designer saree with silver and lace border. Paired with backless se*y saree blouse. That antique finish necklace and side sweep hair add glamor to her look

Few others pictures for our saree style DIVA.. So which one would you like to steal???
Disclaimer: Images are from Google , None of them are owned by me. These are my personal opinion nothing in favor/against anyone.

9 comments:

  1. Anamika khanna saree takes my heart !!
    she is a tru fashionista

    http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her red saree....I love Shilpa Shettys dressing sense the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup She got such a nice structure and height that anything looks good on her.

      Delete
  3. Isn't she just gorgeous ! you are right she wears the best sarees around.... Pernia really knows how to dress up Sonam !

    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. even i like her dressing style and sense..
    She has great figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative post I love her style very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this looks and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and your comment. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...